I’m a sustainable fashion & circular economy specialist with 10+ years experience. I work as a consultant and lecturer.
– Strong expertise in ecological and ethical fashion in a circular economy, 10+ years
– Hands-on experience in running a forerunner sustainable fashion label for 5 years
– Understanding how to combine sustainability & profitable business
– Expertise in sustainable service-based business models, especially Clothing as a service
– Passion to develop a system-level change from disposable to sustainable.
I share my views on sustainable fashion through Vihreät Vaatteet website, a database for sustainable clothes established in 2008 (in Finnish).
My background is in design and I have worked as a fashion designer for several years both in the world of sportswear and workwear. During years 2008-2011 I ran a sustainable fashion webstore. In 2010 I founded the clothing label Nurmi, which was one of the forerunners in sustainability and transparency. The label was in operation during years 2010-2015.
+358 (0)50 412 2321